WORK WITH US
Exhibition & Event 3D Designer (Junior/Senior)
If you are:
- Creative, fun, friendly & outstanding
- Willing to learn & grow
- Love design
- Responsible & dedicated to deliver your best & meet deadlines
- Proficient in 3D Max, AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experienced in exhibition / advertising / event
- A team player able to communicate & work together with people
Your Job Scope:
- To provide creative design in 3D based on client requirement for exhibition / roadshow / event.
- To present the design in creative illustration to attract your audience.
- To prepare technical drawing if needed.
- To assist colleague in inspection of production or setup if needed.
- Supportive & friendly working environment, NO POLITICS!
- Basic Pay + Commission + Performance Incentive + Annual Bonus
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical Benefit
- 5 days week & work life balance
- Company trip
- Oversea trip to visit exhibition
Fresh grad is encouraged to apply.
Internship for Exhibition & Event Project Executive
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin, good communication skills.
- Possess own transport.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Admin / Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising / Media.
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Passionate, creative and result orientated.
- Applicants with design background or relevant experience in exhibition & event management will be added advantage.
- Able to start the internship on January / February 2019.
- Able to commit for at least three (3) to six (6) months.
- Capture new client and servicing existing customers.
- Produce proposal, budget and presentation.
- Manage all exhibition & event coordination and execution to ensure product and service is delivered within timeline and customer satisfaction.
- Job satisfaction and attractive allowance package.
- 5 days / week.